Write For Us
We welcome and love new contributions from our growing community. Hereâ€™s what you need to know:
- Word count: No minimum, but posts typically run between 300-800 words.
- Tone: Inclusive, accessible, and generally positive. Take a look around and see what weâ€™ve previously posted.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to our site retirement for seniors. Any of the categories we have on our site is acceptable. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online or you plan to distribute on other websites.
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), then we are not interested.
- Acceptance: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, weâ€™re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Retirement for seniors is a great resource to promote what youâ€™re doing!
Guidelines & Tips:
- Two spaces after a period when beginning a new sentence.
- â€œretirement for seniorsâ€ is 3 word, not one.
- If your post contains links, please search bee-pollen-health.com before linking to outside sources. We have a wealth of content that might be just what youâ€™re looking for.
- Personalization is always great.
- Lists and numbered posts with tips typically do well, e.g., â€œ9 of the Cheapest Places to Retire Worldwideâ€.
- Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for Retirement for seniors. If your post performs extremely well and you become a regular contributor, you can earn a spot as a highly-coveted paid writer.